At Regions, the Asset ManagementPortfolio Manager will serve as a Portfolio Manager for assigned managed accounts.
- Participates with Regions Trust administrators and clients to develop investment objectives and goals
- Implements investment policies, procedures and actions developed by the Investment Strategy Policy Committee (ISPC)
- May serve as a member of the IRC and participate in Regions Trust Regional Investment Review Committee
- Initiates and monitors required action to effect security transactions
- Cultivates new trust and investment management accounts and retain current relationships
- Provides advice and guidance to clients and Regions trust personnel
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in the securities market to ensure prudent investment management
- Participates in community, charitable and service organizations
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- High School diploma
- Seven (7) year applicable knowledge or experience in investment / portfolio management, brokerage, finance or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics supplemented by technical training in financial and economic markets
- CFA designation
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of third party models (Salomon, Bloomberg, Lipper)
- Verbal and written communication
- Portfolio management
- Analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable on sales techniques and possess sales aptitude
- Skilled in applicable computer software programs