Senior member of the Bank's asset liability management (ALM) team, assists with the measuring and monitoring of market risks, the forecasting of interest income for corporate budgeting and strategic planning, ensuring model integrity, funds transfer pricing methodologies, stress testing, capital planning, recommending strategies to manage profitability and market risk through balance sheet levers including investment securities, funding and balance sheet composition.
- 5 years of treasury experience in the financial industry required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related discipline required.
- Prior bank or financial modeling experience preferred.
- A self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Knowledge of the standard financial concepts including present value analysis, financial modeling, and capital market instruments.
- Familiarity with Asset & Liability Management, Interest Rate Risk, and Funds Transfer Pricing a plus.
- Able to effectively work with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, critical thinking, investigative problem-solving and decision making talents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to prepare management level presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizes multiple tasks, and brings tasks to complete closure.
- Strong technical skills (particularly in MS Excel or a coding language). Knowledge of SQL or other financial modeling platforms a plus.