This position performs the basic administration of the asset-based loanportfolio to ensure compliance with credit approvals and policies of CBB. Produce statistical reports on the condition of the borrowers’ collateral, to ensure compliance with the approved RCE and provided specialized support in monitoring collateral utilizing the Stuckey system. Assist in the management of contractaudit and verification programs, as well as the supervision of day-to-day account maintenance and general ledger reconciliation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Prepares (from information provided) an accurate analysis of the client’s accounts receivable aging, reconcile accounts receivable collateral and calculate the ineligible and reserves all within five business days of receipt of the month end information.
- Prepares collateral reviews as specified in the approved RCE. Collateral reviews prepared within one day exceeds standard and preparation within two day meets standard. Collateral review includes the analysis of debtor accounts for the establishment of an eligible collateral base, collateral trends and borrowing history.
- Analyzes and process the inventory figures, calculate the ineligibles and reserves accurately within five business days of receipt of the information.
- Handle the client’s daily advances, payments, adjustments, etc. accurately, and within the department time-lines, coupled with ensuring Stucky postings are accurate.
- Responsible for monitoring accounts to insure that reporting and advances against collateral remain within the approved formulas and line limits.
- Continuously maintain the accuracy of the client’s collateral and loan balances (from borrowing base certificates and from other customer provided documents) versus bank balances (Stucky).
- Obtain and verify A/R and collateral back up and make sure the signatures for the borrowing bases, advances, inventory and otherreports are the authorized signers for the clients. Prepare month end certifications.
- Performs tasks and duties related to the invoice verification program and audits.
- Consistently maintain all customer documents in the files and make sure the documents are kept in proper order for easy access and reference.
- Provide, present and promote “The Citizens Experience” to all external and internal customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the ABL Manager or CCO.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Experience working with Stucky software preferred.
Experience working with spreadsheets and word processing programs.
Experience evaluating receivable and payable agings in different formats.
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited University or College; and minimum five years related experience and/or training in asset-based lending.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, procedural manuals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of higher mathematics. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Vacancy #: 1276