Leader in Construction and Material Supply
Located near Baltimore, MD
Competitive Salary, Full Time, Full Benefits
* Responsible for gather, analyze and enter job cost and billing data into accounting.
* Responsible for contract invoicing and material invoicing.
* Responsible for reviewing field logs.
* Responsible to prepare subcontractor pay estimate.
Our client is one of the country's top retail banks by deposits and a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the most respected banks in the world and serves more than 100 million customers in the United Kingdom, Latin America, and Europe. In the Northeast and New England, they are a team of 9,800 individuals all committed to a single mission: to help clients make progress toward goals.
* Responsible for evaluating and making decisions on renewals, modifications and new deals ensuring quality and soundness for credit transactions. * Manages approval and commitment process (e.g. Committees) ensuring compliance with Credit Policy and accuracy of documents and supporting exhibits. * Works with Regional Managers, Relationship Managers and clients negotiating and communicating final deal structure and terms. * Continuously monitors and proactively manages risk/exposure and compliance with Credit Policy for assigned portfolio. * Frequently visits clients and reviews client performance and financials. * Provides guidance and mentoring to Credit Analysts. * Responsible for evaluating financial performance of borrower and based on a variety of factors determining an appropriate risk rating. * Responsible for making decisions or recommendations on renewals, modifications, etc. * Maintains compliance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, including the bank's AML / BSA / OFAC / CIP program; ECOA / Reg B, and all other relevant laws and regulations. * May identify cross sell opportunities. * Authenticates all post loan closing activities, including conditions precedent to closing, are accurate and complete. * Communicates final deal structure, pricing, terms and conditions to client and Sales team maintaining integrity of formal Committee Approvals. * Identifies early client risk/exposure, early detection of volatile industries and markets for assigned portfolio within designated region. * Manages approval process ensuring accuracy of approval documents memorandum (SAM), supplemental exhibits and underwriting is compliant with current Credit Policy standards and practices. * Authorizes decisions in areas of credit transactions, risk ratings and extensions of credit within limits of individual authority and makes recommendations on others. * Evaluates structures, risk rates and underwrites companies with risk exposure or potential risk exposure to the bank.
* Ensures appropriate compliance with all band requirements and loan covenants. * Negotiates terms and conditions of Credit with Relationship Manager. * Responsible for formal credit review processes such as Monitoring as well as Credit File reviews, Audits, Compliance Reviews etc and on an on-going basis reviews for accuracy and completeness all formal loan documentation, comments and updates. * Responsible for the quality, integrity and soundness of all financial analysis, underwriting and credit approval processes for an assigned portfolio. * Proactively manages credit risk and exposure for an assigned portfolio; initiates credit modifications and risk upgrading/downgrading, modifying terms and frequency of covenants, financial reporting, collateral security, and audit schedule
* Experience with Asset Based Lending (ABL) credit analysis * Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience. * 3+ years experience as a Senior Credit Analyst, Senior Loan Workout Analyst, Senior Portfolio Manager, or Senior Underwriter. * Solid writing skills and experience putting together credit write-ups and analysis * Ability to interact with all levels of management, work within a team environment and work independently. * Ability to work with large databases and datasets for extraction and conversion into useful business information. * Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. * Strong negotiation and presentation skills. * Strong organizational and administrative skills. * Ability to multi-task. * Strong technical and analytical skills. * Strong communication and interpersonal skills. * Thorough knowledge of financial statements, accounting principles, Credit Policy, applicable laws and industry data sources.
* Bachelor* s Degree in Accounting, finance or similar work experience.
* At-least 3 years cost accounting experience in construction. Construction accounting experience.
* Experience in unit pricing on construction contracts.
* Proficient with MS Excel, Viewpoint.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.