CACI is looking for knowledgeable, team-oriented Asset and Configure Management who will apply their skills and experience to support a multi-year DHS customer contract. T he position manages the CM process to help ensure that the correct software version with the correct capabilities are delivered to each customer. The Configuration Manager is responsible for configuration management (CM) of the software baseline for development and operational systems. The successful candidate will work to establish, implement and enforce CM processes and procedures. Daily, the successful candidate will perform software configuration management tasks required to manage and control changes to the programs' document and software libraries.
- Position will support multiple project teams using a shared software baseline.
- Manage and track changes to project baseline – code, documentation, etc.
- Develop, document, implement and enforce procedures for using the CM environment.
- Enforce and maintain the Configuration Management Plan.
- Support the project team to make necessary adjustments to baseline configuration.
- Support Engineering Review Board and Configuration Control Board meetings and decisions
- Support test events including Test Readiness Reviews and Factory Acceptance Tests
- Create branches and tags according to branching scheme for testing/deployment environment
- Daily management of code repositories
- Monitor for discrepancy reports
- Perform CM audits on the integrity of the software CM processes
- Control of Installation/Deployment packages and revisions.
- Process build reports and coordinate with the project team to resolve noted discrepancies.
- Maintain configuration of development, test and operational systems
- Promote approved software to test and production environments
- Manage application documentation libraries and source code repositories
- Import source code and keep CM repositories up to date across domains
- Maintain Asset Management Plan and Integrated Logistics Support Plan; produce Asset Inventory and Patch Management Reports
- Support purchase of equipment and supplies, procurement tracking, and negotiating licensing terms and warranties
- Support supply chain protections
- Monitor portal regarding Assets
- Monitor configuration management through System CenterEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years related experience.
- Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment - learn and become productive quickly and meet team goals, can-do attitude, able to do what it takes to deliver.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team, as well as independently.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team building.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft and Linux desktop
- Top Secret security clearance required with ability to obtain SCI access and DHS EOD
- Respond to requests for user support via phone, email, or in person in a professional, confident, and courteous manner
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for building great software packages and pride in the quality of work
- Eight or more years experience with virtual environments
- Eight or more years experience Windows server OR workstation administration
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Good understanding of established and emerging network technologies
- Experience interacting with senior-level government executives
- Expertise in private cloud implementation and administration.
- Design and management experience with complex PL3 and PL4 information systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate business issues into technical requirements and design specifications
- Current computing environment certification (e.g. MCSA Windows Server 2012, CCNA/CCNP, VCA/VCP, CCA-V/CCPV)
Req #: 130882