- Acts as Single Point of Contact for account for all hardware and software assets from procurement through disposal.
- Develops relationships with customer, connecting with key business stakeholders and internal account office.
- Liaise between customers and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Proactively engages the customer throughout the week, every week, for continuous service improvement efforts and feedback.
- Responds daily to customer queries for information, instructions, updates and requests in a timely manner.
- Researches and develops work level instructions, process flows, and any required customer facing documentation.
- Produces and presents reporting to customer and internal teams as scheduled or upon request.
- Works with other teams (service desk, engineering, AD, Network, Server) to troubleshoot and resolve issues with data and imports.
- Liaise with Global Infrastructure Services, Finance, and Procurement to process purchase orders, invoices, and cost allocations hardware and software both internally and with customer.
- Monitors and performs data integrity checks as required or requested by customer and provides detailed analysis on root cause and reports corrections as required.
- Directs team members on process/procedures to maintain data integrity.
- Makes recommendations to solutions team for automation and cost savings opportunities.
- Resolves or coordinates and reports resolution of all action items.
- Initiates software asset management conversations with the customer.
- Handles confidential Microsoft EA/ Adobe ETLA and othercontractual agreements. Uses such agreements to configure license tool and advise customer of compliance across their estate. Advises customer on compliance issues/potential auditrisks/contractual obligations for software both under agreement and commercial software.
- Works closely with customer, procurement team, and represents customer with vendors to ensure software entitlements purchased and PO’s reflect the software required. Monitor installations to ensure entitlements are mapped to correct applications based on EULA.
- Directs the loading of purchase orders and asset tracking records into a licensing system.
- Converts purchase activity into accurate license entitlements based on contracts/EULA.
- Full knowledge of License EULA’s for commercially available licenses.
- Tracks, monitors and updates software asset records to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- Generates and presents Hardware metrics and Software License Position reports.
- Examines and analyzes software contracts and summarize terms for client review.
- Maintains and updates the contract repository for assigned software vendors and contracts.
- Reviews industry or product releases that impact licensing requirements, structures, metrics, and models.
- Updates license configurations as required based on research.
- Provides consultation with software product managers regarding processes and procedures related to software procurement, new products, agreements, renewals, and amendments.
- Research, recommend and implement cost saving initiatives to customer on licenses or license configurations.
- Analyze license position and communicate risks to client so that appropriate action can be taken.
Methodical Competence:- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills required.- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including senior leadership and executive level.- Ability to meet key deadlines, solid analytical, problem solving, and consultative skills- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills- Ability to communicate to all levels of management- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and maintain customer satisfaction- Highly motivated and results oriented
- 5-8years of Software IT Asset Managementexperience, including both server and desktop.
- SAM Accreditation.
- Knowledge of software models, metrics, and asset management best practices for server and desktop license entitlements.
- Proven ability to review and understand software licensing documents and contracts.
- Licensing knowledge and product use rights knowledge.
- Technology basic skills regarding system platforms (Wintel & MAC).
- Advanced OneNote and Excel (Macro) skills.