We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking an Assembly Supervisor to join our new and dynamic team in Clarksville, TN as part of the Manufacturing and Production Team!
- Responsible for training Operators on equipment and processes
- Assists Operators in diagnosing mechanical problems and determining how to correct
- Identify training and development needs through regular conversation and observation
- Assists Manager with reviewing Operator performance
- Assists in the development and update of training manuals
- Responsible for visual inspection of production for defects based on standard
- Monitor product for any quality issues
- Achieve established daily performance target
- Perform basic troubleshooting and routine maintenance
- Get the proper material to the required machine in a safe and efficient manner
- High School Diploma
- Over 10 years of Production experience
- Experience in mentoring and/or coaching Operators
- Strong understanding of production of complex equipment and system integration
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods and process improvements
- Ability to use strong skills in analyzing, troubleshooting and evaluating problems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing including machine capabilities and efficiencies, etc.
- Some occasional international travelrequired