We are looking for ASP / VB.Net Developer for our client in Schofield, WI
Job Title: ASP / VB.Net Developer
Job Location: Schofield, WI
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Experience Level (Years) 5
- Update, Optimize, and debug an existing Engineering Change Notice system.
- ASP, application
- DB2, SQL backend, AS400
- This position requires the developer to further develop a proprietary ECN system that ties into an existing ERP / production floor inventory system. The developer will gather requirements with a review with the client.
- Updates will include UI updates, code updates, database updates, coordination with IT for AS400 business system updates.
- The ECN system maintains product bill of materials, inventory, work orders, routings, fabrication operations data, and administrative tasks.
- Familiarity with machinining operations and metal work a plus.
- Onsite at client.`
- Full time at project kick off, then into maintainence mode of 20 hrs/ wk part time.