ASP.Net with Angular JS
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Role: ASP.Net with Angular JS
Location: San Francisco, CA
Core technical qualifying skills
Front-end: AngularJS, .NET, MVC
Back-end: C#.NET, MS SQL Server
- Developers working on Supply Chain Application development team.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the AngularJS 2.0, .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Design and develop robust scalable high performing high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
- This position will work closely with application developers, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams.
- 6-8years of solid experience with the .NET platform, AWS/Azure and Enterprise application development
- 6+ years of solid programming experience with C#, .Net Framework 4.5, Web API programming and AngularJS2
- Experience in MySQL is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required
- Exposure to Python, PHP, Java and other open source technologies is a plus
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years of progressive experience in the Services industry and evidence of exceptional ability. Work experience in automobile services industry is preferable.
- API Micro (Restful)