CACI has an immediate opening for either a full-time or a part-time ASP.Net programmer to support on-site work at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, ME. As part of a team, this individual will develop and maintain a web-based logistics application developed in .NET with a SQL Server database housed within a SharePoint wrapper. .
What You'll Get to Do:
- Collaborate with a team on the design of processes and the UI interface.
- Design, develop and test web pages, code modules and classes.
- Collaborate on the design and development of the database tables and stored procedures.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform regression testing.
- Interface with users to determine and document application requirements and objectives.
- Evaluate requirements to determine feasibility and compatibility with system.
- Prepare flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps and to describe logical operations involved
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, and five years of related programming experience
- Proficiency in .NET programming
- Experience with SQL Server
- Must have a current or recently expired DoD Secret Security Clearance in order to begin work
- Security+ certification or ability to acquire certification within 6 months
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of US Navy Shipyard applications and workflow processes
- Experience with MS Excel charts and graphs.
- Command of the Microsoft Office suite
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.