PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ASIC Verification Engineer is responsible for the following:
- ASIC verification including writing verification test plans, verification environment development, behavioral model development and test case writing.
- Working with simulation environments based on VMM or UVM and possibly C.
- Supporting regression runs (project dependent).
- Familiarity with Digital verification approaches.
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting specifications.
- Familiarity with constrained random verification techniques, assertions, and functional coverage.
- Good debugging skills.
- Electricalengineering or computer science degree at the BASc or MASc level.
- Experience in ASIC/FPGA Verification.
- Knowledge of System Verilog.
- Object oriented programming and scripting is considered an asset.
Tracking Code R004079