Our client specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on rapid prototyping of ASICs to support radical next-generation tactical mobile, military airborne communications systems. The client is seeking a strong ASIC and FPGA RTL design engineer with 10+ years of experienceSee More
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Our client is seeking to hire a hardware engineer with >10 years of experience working on different aspects of ASIC design and FPGA emulation for a high-throughput low-power signal processing ASIC for communications applications. The candidate for this position must have experience working independently and part of a team on complex ASIC design and multi-FPGA emulations. The candidate must be able to develop new RTL modules with minimum supervision.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• PhD plus 5 years minimum relevant experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum relevant experience
• Hardware architecture design and verification
• VHDL/Verilog design and verification expertise
• ASIC design and verification expertise
• Xilinx Virtex/Kintex 7 and/or UltraScale/Ultrascale+ experience
• Vivado/Modelsim workflow development experience
• Signal processing digital circuit design
• Integration of 3rd party IP
• Board-level interface debugging and verification
• Ability to write unit-level and system-level verification test cases
• Working with Ethernet IP
• C and/or other programming experience
• Working knowledge of scripting language
• System Verilog experience
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Not anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI). Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Valid through: 9/24/2020