Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 452 days ago
Job Description :
1) ASIC and FPGA design. Develop RTL utilizing a hardware description language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog) and debug the design via simulation tools. - Perform synthesis and place and route (FPGA) or support foundry backend development activities (ASIC). - Work with an independent verification team to resolve bugs found in the design. - Support technical reviews and be able to present to internal and external customers.
2) ASIC and FPGA verification. Verify that ASIC or FPGA meets all requirements as documented in specification. Devise a specific verification plan for ASIC or FPGA following LMSSC's process. Use of System Verilog and UVM to verify VHDL or Verilog code. Use of other synthesis reports and datasheets to verify requirements not related to code. Document verification plan and results. Present verification plan and results at technical reviews.
3) Support other aspects of ASIC and FPGA development such as architecture, design, analysis or test. Participate in technical reviews. Work to be performed with minimal oversight.
- Experience in the design and verification of FPGA and/or ASIC devices.
- HDL programming experience with VHDL, Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog.
- Experience using MS office products is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing and/or verifying high complexity modular architectures.
- Experience with modern verification methodologies, including UVM and/or OVM.
- Experience in developing FPGAs and/or ASICs for high-reliability applications including space environments.
- Experience evaluating IP cores from multiple vendors and performing trade studies to determine optimal solution.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Modelsim or Questasim, Synopsys Synplify Pro, and Libero SoC.
- Experience developing with Xilinx Virtex-5QV, Microsemi antifuse (RTSX and/or RTAX) and SoC (RTG4) devices and Xilinx 7-series or newer devices.
- Experience with AMBA architectures, embedded processors, and IP cores
- Experience with object-oriented programming (e.g. C++ or Java)