A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning government to commercial, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration – to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
The Digital and Integrated Circuit Electronics Department facilitates the utilization of electronics in space by the application of industry-standard tools and our specialized resources and expertise to the issues relevant in the implementation of Architectures/chip/board/unit/sub-system/system space-based electronics.
***This role can be filled as an Aerospace Senior Member of Technical Staff or Engineering Specialist ***
- Responsible for the independent analysis and assessment of contractor-produced ASICs, mixed-signal ASICs, FPGAs, and processors utilizing a commercially available cadre of CAD software.
- Activities include the support of all aspects of ASIC and FPGA requirements flow, design, verification, analysis, and test.
- Must be familiar with ASIC/FPGA process/flow, design, verification and will support program offices in cooperation with other MTS in the department and in allied organizations within the engineering group and other customers with evaluations of the appropriateness of contractor digital design, test methods/plans and parts selections.
- These activities focus on a variety of integrated circuit and system-level problems, and the interpretation and evaluation of the results are in support of Space Program Operations and National Systems Group Programs as well as Civil and Commercial customers.
- Degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of five years of ASIC/FPGA Design experience, process/flow, design, verification.
- Expertise in ASIC/FPGA areas: design/requirements; digital design; mixed-signal design; verification and fabrication; device testability; troubleshooting and testing for space applications.
- Must have good communication and interaction skills and the ability to effectively interface with program offices, contractors, and customer personnel, and lead integrated product teams including contractor and customer personnel.
- Ability to obtain SSBI clearance.
- Current and active Government clearance.
Requisition ID: 40467..