MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), is seeking an engineer with 3-10 years of experience in FPGA/ASIC design and/or verification. The successful candidate will be expected to perform the duties outlined below and have a secret Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance with a TS/SCI clearance ultimately being required.
- BS/MS in electrical or computer engineering with 3-10 years of experience in FPGA/ASIC design and/or verification.
- Experience utilizing either Verilog and/or VHDL for design or verification.
- Experience with EDA tools in support of design or verification
- Experience with the setup and use of testbenches
- Experience with board or system level debug
- Experience with the setup and use of common test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Ability to work either independently or within a team environment
- Ability to prepare technical reports
- DoD Secret Clearance required, TS or TS/SCI preferred
- Experience with scriptinglanguages in support of development environment configuration and execution.
- Experience with ASIC/SOC level verification
- Experience with ModelSim, Xilinx ISE, Altera Quartus, OneSpin, Synopsys Verdi