Hughes has an opportunity for ASIC Design Engineers.
- Design and develop Application Specific Integration Chip (ASIC).
- Establish and conduct simulations and performance testing.
- Document coding design, test procedures, and test results.
- Perform timing analysis anddevelop synthesizable code for Hughes IP modem and IP from other vendors.
- Integrate different modules including ARM processors, DDR, USB, Ethernet, SPI, and DMA within the ASIC..
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field and 6 monthsexperience in ASIC Design Engineering , or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field and 5 years' experience.
- Experience must include 6 months in each of the following: 1) MATLAB; 2) C; 3) SystemC; 4) Cadence SimVision; 5) VLSI design; 6) Verilog; 7) Digital communication systems; and 8) Signal Processing algorithms.