We are looking for a SOC Logic Design engineer to develop ARM based SOC subsystem for our next generation products. This is a unique opportunity to put your passion for cutting edge microarchitecture, logic and RTL design to work in high performance SOC interfaces manufactured on the leading-edge process nodes. The ideal candidate for this role will work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will work with verification and architecture teams to deliver and maintain critical features for existing and future products.
- Design of ARM based SOC subsystem along with security features.
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate various ARM IPs like AMBA(AHB/AXI) bus matrix, Crypto cell, ETM, interrupt controller, peripherals etc.
- Create logic solutions that meet challenging power, frequency and area goals.
- Code RTL representations of your hardware design, collaboratively defining verification strategies.
- Perform sanity check on ARM SOC subsystem.
- Create verification plan from specification and in coordination with architects and designers.
- Work with local and overseas teams with good communication skills.
- 7+ years of SOC design experience.
- Strong experience in the design and development of Embedded Secure Systems.
- Very good understanding of SoC security (e.g. Secure Boot, Secure Debug, ARM Trustzone, etc).
- BS in CS, EE or relevant field, MS preferred.
- Knowledge of ARM IPs like VIC, LDMA, ETM, I2C controller, Timers etc.
- Experience in high performance SOC internal bus architectures based on AMBA (AXI/AHB/APB).
- Expertise in Hardware Design Languages (System Verilog/ Verilog).
- Ability to use C/Assembly to perform sanity checks on ARM based SOC designs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.