Please Note:1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.Job Description:
- Become a member of an ASIC design team responsible for all aspects of physical ASIC design
- Customer communication
- Floor planning chips and blocks
- Timing, both mission mode and test modes
- Integration of memories, SerDes, and I/O
- Work effectively with cross functional teams
- Integration of test and clocking structures
- Design of complex standard cell and custom blocks.
- Understanding of design trade offs for power, area, and speed.
- Understanding of complex issues related to timing closure, power integrity and signal integrity.
- Physical verification to ensure error free artwork/mask release.
- Ability to debug complex design issues both during and after release
Additional Job Description:Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 0-2 year related work experience.
This annual base salary range for this position is $58,500 - $78,000.
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents and equity in accordance with equity award agreements.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all national and state requirements for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
The foregoing information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is the company's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.