- Direct revenue-generating responsibilities, aligned to specific ASC target accounts with aggressive quota objectives.
- Develop/ execut strategic territory plans, contracting and negotiations of cross franchise deals, converting competitive surgeons and accounts to Smith & Nephew, collaboration with cross franchise sales and marketing utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Organize cross-functional, and cross-franchise resources and programmatic solutions to profitably drive ASC growth with key surgeons, nurses, ASC administration, and ASC networks & chains.
- Develop and execute a quarterly business plan that is aligned with the Region’s ASC pipeline.
- Support large ASC evaluations requiring on-site leadership and support by providing clinical and technical expertise and experience.
- Collaborate with VP/AVP/DOS/DE across all franchises on business and ASC market development strategies and tactics in strategic markets that are underperforming.
- Engage and cultivate strong relationships with key ASC target accounts/surgeons to promote S&N value, programs, med ed events and technology deployment.
- Provide supplemental training, coaching, and development support for the Regional Field Sales Organization specific to ASC Programs and execution.
- Provide both verbal and written feedback to the AVP/DOS/DE on the Sales Representatives’ customer engagement effectiveness, clinical selling acumen, and overall technical proficiency.
- Conduct individual and team training on ASC programs, procedure-specific selling, and competitive products and sales tactics.
- Support the building and delivery of content relative to ASC programs and execution for National or Regional Training meetings.
- Develop a monthly ASC Market Conditions Report that captures macro dynamics within the Region.
- Capture feedback from surgeons, administrators, and the Field Sales Organization on macro procedural trends, reimbursement information, key surgeon developments, and competitive intelligence.
- Maintain ASC hit list for specific region, working closely with AVP/DOS/DE across all franchises monthly to update and provide consolidated views and analytics.
Location: Texas preferred, may also be located in Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico or Louisiana
Travel Requirements: 50-75%
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7 years direct sales experience preferably within a medical/hospital and ASC environment.
- Experience with selling technology and/or capital products to multiple call points in the hospital and ASC settings, including surgeons, nursing, administration, facilities, bio-med and information systems.
- Sales and/or marketing management experience in the medical industry, preferably orthopedic industry, is preferred.
- This should include proven success in achieving sales objectives in a variety of distribution structures and product segments