?We are looking for Aruba Wireless Engineer for our client in King of Prussia, PA
Job Title: Aruba Wireless Engineer
Job Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- design, Implement and deploy Aruba ClearPass within an enterprise Cisco LAN/WLAN infrastructure.
- Ensures network infrastructures and related components are utilized effectively to support the global business requirements for electronic communications.
- Coordinates the use of internal support personnel and vendor support to ensure agreed service and security levels are met.
- Monitors overall performance of network(s), performs research and provides recommendations for improving performance, security, service levels and cost reductions. Provides functional direction to lower-level Network Engineers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, implement and support the network deployment of Aruba ClearPass Network Access Control Solution.
- Ability to work within team environment with limited supervision.
- Designs, configures and tests network components to meet the business and application requirements.
- Utilizes network software and hardware components to maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructures, components and communications to ensure the agreed and accepted levels of performance, security, service and availability are maintained.
- Monitors and controls performance of electronic network components; analyzes the impact of application systems for the network infrastructure and the network components and takes corrective action in order to maintain agreed performance, service and security levels.
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation and procedures of the network (WLAN/LAN/WAN) environment in all aspects of its utilization; ensures associates work in compliance with the documented procedures.
- Performs strategic analysis of the network infrastructure, contributes to the innovation of network components and network monitoring systems, and provides recommendations to management to further improve, enhance and/or provide new network services and optimize the performance cost ratio.
- Advises application developers, technical specialists, management and users about network components and network control systems based on trends, developments, experiences and (company and industry) best practices; analyzes the impact of the network components for the technical infrastructure and communicates the results with the responsible technical specialists in order to reach appropriate use of the various network technologies.
- Remains up-to-date with the latest network developments to ensure accepted industry best practices and developments are known and investigated for applicability to the company.
- Ensures regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels of electronic communication, in order to inform responsible management about major deviations and/or corrective actions.
- Plans network activities, upgrades, enhancements and additions and ensures correct coordination of these efforts; stays within agreed time schedules and informing affected users of any (potential) disruption to services.
- Supports other network and system administrators in troubleshooting resolving networking problems.
- Participates in projects with other IT departments and/or external vendors.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor& degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Hands-on experience of Aruba ClearPass
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Nexus switches
- Hands-on experience of Cisco ISR 1900, 2900, 3900 and 4400 series routers
- Hands-on experience of Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers
- Hands-on experience of Cisco 3560x, 3750x, 3850, 4500 and 6800 series switches
- Hands-on experience of Riverbed Steelhead Appliances
- Ability to design, configures, deploy and maintain Aruba ClearPass solution
- Ability to configure and maintain Cisco routers, switches and firewalls from command-line interface.
- Ability to design, configure, deploy and maintain Cisco wireless solutions.
- Ability to design interconnectivity of complex Data Center solutions in support of various technologies
- Understanding and troubleshooting of WAN Optimization technologies
- Understanding of Modular and Hierarchical QoS design, configuration and troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge and experience of OSPF, EIGRP, BGP routing and route manipulation
- In-depth knowledge and experience 802.1x
- In-depth knowledge and experience of 802.11
- In-depth knowledge and experience in packet capture analysis
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CCNP Minimum
- CCIE Preferred