Your primary role will be to work with our clients in NA to shape and deliver AI solutions at scale. As a natural secondary role, you will collaborate with other areas of Accenture to develop innovative concepts and assets that willbe used as sales and delivery differentiators by our client account teams.
- For your primary role, you will support the sales, shaping, development and deployment of our AI solutionswith specific focus on modern architectures, in collaboration with client account teams. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your AI technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. As a Consultant, your activities will include sales opportunity support, prototyping/POC efforts and client project delivery efforts (including integration of applications and technology solutions).
- For your secondary role, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall AI technology assets, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or
- Associate’s degree with minimum of 6 years relevant work experience or
- Minimum of 12 years relevant work experience
- Travel - must be able to travel fulltime as roles can require 100% travel (M-TH)
- Technology Architecture - minimum of 2 years of relevant experience that includes
- End to end systems integration work
- Enterprise project delivery
- Modern programming and design techniques
- Python, NodeJS, Angular, React, .Net, JEE, C#, C++, Java
- Web/DB development
- complex event processing, design patterns
- Understand technical architectures and current market state in several technology areas
- Hands-on architecture and development experience.
- AI Technology - minimum of 2 years experience in one or more of the following areas
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks.
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification.
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition.
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection.
- AI solutions – conversational AI agents, intelligent Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations.
- English language required (additional European language is a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of senior level and technical audience
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to drive independent work
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Github or similar project work – contribute to developer community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We encourage and you will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.