$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Design, modify, develop, write and implement chatbots, artificial intelligence applications and components. Support and/or install software applications and components. Essential Job Functions:1. Design, code and test new chatbots, APIs, Web and Windows software applications.
2. Enhance existing chatbots and artificial intelligence applications by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
3. Maintain existing chatbots and artificial intelligence applications by identifying and correcting software defects.
4. Create technical specifications, unit testing, and test plans.
5. Implement new software.
6. Ensure information exchange between systems occurring over NSU's secure backbone adheres to strict encryption and transportation standards.
7. Enforces application of SSL technologies over SOAP, HTTP and FTP protocols.
8. Develop and maintain the appropriate technical documentation for assigned projects including software requirements documentation and service level agreements for each.
9. May lead or direct the work of others.
10. Perform other duties as assigned. Marginal Job Functions:1. May travel to off campus locations to attend professional and/or training conferences, as needed.
2. Assist the CIO, Executive Directors and/or other office staff in special project assignments.
2. Utilizing the .Net Framework (4.5 and above), MVC, and SOA application development architect.
3. Working knowledge in SQL Server (2014 and above) database development and optimization.
4. Ability to create normalized data structures, structured queries, stored procedures, triggers, functions and automation through SSIS package deployment.
5. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
6. Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels.
7. Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
8. Knowledge of version control, namely Git and VSTS. Job Description Job Requirements Required Certifications/Licensures: Required EducationHigh School Diploma or Equivalent Major (if required): Required Experience:High School Diploma or Equivalent and six (6) years of experience in .Net software development
Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years of experience in .Net software development. Preferred Qualifications:1. Knowledge of Component Library.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Bot Framework V4.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure - Configuring, Debugging and Reviewing applications insights.
Valid Through: 2019-10-15