Job Title: Artificial Intelligence / Machine learning Consultant - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY / Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Research, develop, optimize and productize for artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning, text extraction and image processing techniques.
- Experience in developing machine learning, text extraction and image processing algorithms, and optimizing the existing algorithms.
- Coding experience in Python.
- Experience in products like Tensorflow, CUDA toolkit, CuDNN, Theano, Caffe, Torch, OpenCV or similar tools.
- Takes ownership of self-professional development
- The desired candidate should be a quick thinker and should have a track record of high performance product development. Additionally, the candidate should be innovative, dedicated and result oriented.
- Research experience is preferred.
- Strong background in Math specially in statistics , modelling and matrices
- Experience ? 7 to 10 years
- Education ?Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Location ? Boston