At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
DSE Hardware and Virtual Engineering Team are seeking a qualified candidate for a lead Engineer position. The Engineer will lead efforts related to GPU/AI systems certifications and standards. Artificial Intelligence and GPU devices are one of the leading growth spaces for the bank and the need validate and ensure these technologies properly functioning and are configured with the appropriate security standards is the utmost priority for this group.
The candidate will work in relation to x86 virtualization technologies and physical server standards. They must have a clear understanding of these technologies current life cycle-status and roadmaps. The Engineer should have a strong grasp of associated technologies such as storage, network, and out of band management devices. Project work will be assigned based on availability and need and will include working with various internal and external business partners to engineer solutions in relation the AI/GPU needs.
The engineer will be available to provide 3rd level support their engineered soltions when needed. They will also work solutions as needed with peer teams and related vendors. Duties will include certifying new releases , iterations, patches and vulnerability remediation’s of physical and virtual devices
The Candidate will be responsible for completing designs and engineering of HA, Disaster recovery solutions, SAN, Network connectivity specifications and related tools. Identifying and certifying new hardware platforms, managing and documenting migration strategies and providing “how to” documentation for the enterprise, providing solutions for monitoring and assisting in evaluating new virtualization technologies. The Individual should also have experience using capacity and resource management tools. This engineer will be called upon regularly to produce KSH, Perl and python scripts.
- 7+ years of operating systems analysis experience, operating systems engineering experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience with Linux operating system engineering or automation
- 5+ years of experience with server infrastructure technology including HP and Dell Server Hardware
- 2+ years of design, implementation and governance experience with Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning architecture
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 6+ years of Linux experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
- Quantitative or qualitative data analysis experience
- Ability to support a virtual team by working electronically and by phone
- Knowledge and understanding of technology system integration: engineering or platform engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of security applications and systems engineering
- Experience developing rule-based models, advanced predictive models, and descriptive statistics
- Experience with text analytics, predictive modeling, signal processing or optimization techniques
Other Desired Qualifications
- ESX, Vcenter, OVA/OVF/ISO format virtual appliance deployment skills
- OS Windows / Linux
- OOB technologies
- Citrix Xenapp, Xendesktop
- HPOO VRO VCOPS