The Artificial Intelligence Engineer will be responsible for developing cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks. They will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new analysts in the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 4 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 3 years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in the following skills
- Programming Language: Either Java or Python or C#/.Net
- Data exchange technologies like JSON
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
- Familiarity with No SQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications