Works as a team with Copywriter to develop concepts, create designs and execute creative projects on assigned accounts. Creates solid presentations for client-facing campaign work and effectively communicates an understanding of Print, Digital, & Broadcast Production disciplines.
- Develops concepts with copywriter that resolve marketing problems in a fresh, unique and original way while supporting and building the client’s brand.
- Creates thumbnails, layouts and computer-generated comps that are cohesive with Copywriter’s work.
- Collaborates with Studio on creative vision and final designs.
- Keeps up-to-date on design trends and marketing news to make sure work is as fresh and relevant as possible.
- Works with Production Manager in early design stages and throughout project to ensure that design and packing solutions are cost effective and innovative.
- Works with Copywriter and Studio to make sure all copy inserted in layouts is accurate and fits correctly before sending to client.
- Presents concepts with Copywriter to Group Creative Director or Creative Director, as well as the Account team as requested.
- Reports regularly to Creative Director on status and comps on all projects.
- Gives accurate, detailed instruction to Studio team and follows through to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
- Gains knowledge in project budget scoping and scheduling.
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual and executional ability.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 (or more) years of advertising agency experience.
- A collaborative spirit, a sense of humor, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Wunderman DC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. We are proud of our diversity!