Shares responsibility with a writer and require the ability to concept a core idea for any given assignment and/or campaign. Translates ideas into a finished design for print, television, and radio. Creates award winning work.
- Develop the visual design, layout and feel of the advertising to be executed in various media
- Responsible for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects
- Responsible for having their work reviewed and approved by the GCD
- Ability to fluidly switch from client to client as needed
- Follows the high level of creative standards set by GCD with regard to all ongoing creative work in process for clients
- Remain informed of all industry news, creative and general activity
- Consult with account and strategic planning teams to gather information about a product/service on a strategy to determine the style and visual expression for the advertising
- May include other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-4 years of art direction experiencerequired with some in an agency environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents our clients’ needs
- Experience in digital, print and broadcast production.