SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised $60 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing!
We’re looking for an Art Director that possesses an exceptional ability to transform ideas into engaging visual solutions. You love to create fresh brand and marketing experiences that inspire customers to achieve their personal finance goals. You strive for simple, beautiful, and accessible marketing communications – from concept to execution – across all types of platforms, both online and offline.
Our philosophy is to never stop leveling together. Our work is never finished, and that applies to developing ourselves and our skills. Join us to build a product and a brand that people trust and love.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will design all consumer-facing communication including product marketing pages, user education content, brand and advertising campaigns
- You will create and communicate concepts that inspire – with smart rationale to back them up
- You will work on projects across our partners’ brands, some of the largest financial companies in the world, developing unique marketing and advertising that drives demand with their customers
- You will design and execute integrated, cross-channel marketing initiatives and turn ideas into reality with flair and speed
- You will work with marketers, copywriters and developers
- You will use research and data-driven insights to brainstorm and craft stories that engage and delight potential customers
- You will work with product designers to create emotional touchpoints throughout the product experience
- You must be able to take complex concepts and simplify them into impactful and easy to understand data visualizations
- You will help evolve SigFig’s growing brand presence and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across all channels– digital and print
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- A strong portfolio and keen sense of design, color, typography and iconography. You have a high bar for excellence and know the difference between “good” and “great”
- A user-centered perspective. you believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process
- Fluency in digital and offline marketing mediums including email, responsive web/landing pages, mobile, digital advertising, video, social, direct mail, collateral/signage, etc.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- An ability to wear many hats, and thrive in an environment where you can work on several projects across different brands
- Clear communications skills and you aren’t afraid to have a point of view. You can navigate the intricacies of multi-disciplinary teams and can resolve conflicts if they arise
- Self-initiative. You must be comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open and curious mind
- Degree in Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or other design-related field
- At least 4+ years of professional experience. Advertising, design studios, tech, or consulting design backgrounds all qualify
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience with illustration and icon design
- Consumer technology category experience is required. Financial category experience a plus. Big plus if you are already an automated investing customer
- Experience with motion graphics and video production
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in building responsive web and/or native mobile prototypes