$200K — $250K *
The Art Director will routinely conceptualize creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic within the assigned client(s).
• Personally work on the graphic development for at least one client.
• Interact with Senior Client Partners to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
• Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
• Work closely with account executives to schedule and monitor all projects.
• Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
• Carefully and accurately perform quality assurance on your work as well as the work of graphic designers that report immediately to you.
• Continuously work to grow and improve your skill set including self-directed research and study.
• Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Senior Art Directors or the Creative Director.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Art, Marketing or related field
• Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
• 8+ years progressive creative design experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years in a leadership role
• Periodic travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
• Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
• Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
• Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Valid through: 10/26/2021