We are currently seeking a sharp, ambitious Art Director to concept and expertly execute creative ideas and assets for our best-in-class clients. You communicate with images. You have strong opinions about fonts. You have the vision to create big-picture plans and the technical chops to execute them flawlessly. You’re ready to take the next step and help shape a growing department.
Your day-to-day work will include approving image assets across multiple clients, and creating, sourcing and selecting gorgeous visuals that uphold brand guidelines.
- Design a wide range of content that support the brand and get people talking
- Source and edit photos for both live posts and concept pitches
- Collaborate with other members of the creative and production teams to ensure assets are aligned
- Participate in brainstorms, communicate concepts and take direction and feedback from creative directors and account leads
- Collaborate on client presentation and pitch decks
- Collaborate with CD and ACD to help produce creative guides for shoots including location, styling, talent and photo/video style samples
- Occasionally assist on photo and video shoots and help see the creative vision through completion.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest cultural trends
- 3+ years of agency-side experience developing creative assets
- Strong ability to concept multiple ideas quickly
- A keen eye for what works and the communication skills to explain why
- The ability to collaborate across internal teams and clients
- A knack for picking up brands’ visual identities, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- High proficiency in Photoshop and all relevant image manipulation tools and apps
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac.