The Art Director/Graphic Designer is ultimately responsible for developing creative standards and executions across all Bob Evans Farms brands that have an instantly positive impact on consumer buying.
Below is what the Art Director/Graphic Designer would be accountable for:
- Works with the team to generate concepts and execute projects that help drive products into the carts of our consumers and are on-time, on-strategy and within budget.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the consumer and their shopping behaviors, purchase motivators and hurdles, media consumption and use of technology.
- Assists with content creation for social platforms.
- Works hand-in-hand with advertising and digital agency partners to ensure flawless execution and high-impact work.
- Helps monitor trends in competitive and consumer landscapes to identify opportunities for the brand.
- All other duties as assigned.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- Highly creative with a passion for getting things right, from conceptual thinking to final output.
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio showing big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing.
- Be a team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Someone who thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Creative strategic thinker and problem solver, accustomed to working in teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in art direction and/or graphic design.
- Experience working with/at an agency on creative program development is a must.
- Experience across traditional and digital ad vehicles.
- A degree in art, design or related field is preferred.