What You Have:
- 1-3 years of advertising experience and the skills to match
- Some production familiarity
- Comfort presenting your ideas internally
- Portfolio website with multiple examples of art directions and concepting, including produced work
- A willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Razor sharp eye for design, typography, photography
- A proactive, self motivated, and dependable work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for advertising and staying up to date on the latest greatest work
- Enough cultural fluency to make work that connects with a diverse range of people and an eagerness to learn more
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- BONUS POINTS for Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D
What You'll Learn:
- How to make, sell and produce fully integrated projects that check all the boxes
What Makes You a GSD&Mer:
- Community -- You're always happy to pitch in when someone needs you.
- Curiosity -- You ask questions and do the research to learn more about your clients' business, new technologies, social trends and more.
- Freedom & Responsibility -- You get the job done right and don't need a babysitter.
- Integrity -- If you need to ask, you don't have it.
- Restlessness -- Never satisfied with just okay, you always look for ways to make things better.
Winning -- You produce work you're proud of and continuously grow as a creative.
First and Foremost:
Create award-winning work and First and Only ideas that grow the U.S. Air Force brand.
Who You Are:
An idea machine who can take a creative brief and run with it (and keep running and then run some more)
What You Do:
- Concept and art direct/design anything from digital content and TV to mobile tours, web site copy and social posts about jumping out of airplanes
- Work well alone, with a partner and with others on your client team
- Find opportunities to make great work on projects large and small
- Design beautifully crafted presentations to sell your ideas
- Present your work internally and occasionally to clients
- Turn feedback into even better work
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines without dropping the ball