- Concept, plan and design all assets for the e-commerce website and other digital initiatives, including email campaigns, homepages, online advertising and social media. Oversee team of junior designers, and collaborate with cross-functional partners to lead the look, feel and creative strategy for the digitalchannel. Manage timelines and workflow.
- Experienced leader
- Keen eye for design, typography and strong awareness of industry trends
- Excellent collaborator and team player, comfortable innovating and pitching fresh ideas to evolve the brand.
- Translate marketing strategies into engaging creative that aligns with brand guidelines while driving traffic and building relevance.
- Adobe Creative Suite Fluency: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, basic HTML and CSS
Internal and External Relationships:
Number of Direct Reports and Titles:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant design degreepreferred
- 5+ years of design experience is required (including e-commerce and online branding – preferred).