Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, Certified Physician Assistants and Psychologists are an integral part of many clinical practices. At MultiCare, we recognize the contributions these providers make to the community. Whether you choose to affiliate with MultiCare through an employed position with one of MultiCare’s clinics, one of its seven hospitals, a community practice or other contractual relationship, our administrative team is here tosupport your transition every step of the way.
We are seeking a full-time BE / BC Family Medicine physician or ARNP to become an integral member of a 100% outpatient primary care clinic with four physicians located in Tacoma WA. Qualified applicants must be flexible, self-motivated, and committed to providing quality care. One year experience in family medicine desired for ARNP.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an idealchoice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• Physician - board certified/eligible at time of employment
• Graduate of a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
• Two years experience in family medicine or urgent care required for ARNP
• Licensed in the state of WA as an ARNP by the time of employment
• Board certified by the time of employment
• Prescription authority licensure in Washington state
• One year experience as ARNP in a family practice setting required
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association