The ARIS Sr. Consultant has good product skills and development experience in one or more specific domain areas. S/he will typically work as part of a wider team but may work independently to deliver projects/ engagements.
- Project Delivery: work closely with customer and SAG Practice or Project Managers / Principal Consultants to shape and successfully deliver the engagement within the agreed time, scope and budget; while ensuring customer expectations and contract obligations are met.
- Method Development: support the ongoing development of Software AG PRIME delivery methodology and local consulting Go to Market propositions and other campaigns.
This individual will perform projects in line with Software AG’s delivery methodology (PRIME). Work may require 75% travel, both in the US and potentially abroad.
- Install, configure and maintain the ARIS Platform (ARIS, ARCM and ARIS Aware), covering service release handling and associated testing (unit, integration, performance and penetration testing).
- Availability management, including health check monitoring, event detection and filtering.
- Incident management and problem management handling.
- Service Request handling for technical support.
- Analysis, conception, development and rollout of customized solution packages based on the ARIS platforms (including portal configurations, SharePoint/DMS integrations, workflow configurations (APG) and the implementation of ARIS Reports.
- Implementation of solutions (including integrations) based on the ARIS API (Java Script).
- ARIS database and configuration maintenance covering:
- User access and license management
- User permission management
- Creation of reports, macros, queries and semantic checks
- Reporting and analysis of repository assets
- Filter and template management
- Database consolidation and re-organization
- Maintenance of library groups and objects
- Maintenance of database group structures
- Creation of new databases
- Management of integration with 3rd party systems
- ARIS Process Governance Engine administration
- Creation and maintenance of dashboards via ARIS Aware
- ARIS database management, including daily back-up of the ARIS databases and restoration of a database, if required
- Technical thought leadership for the strategic development of the ARIS Platform within an organization.
- Manage relationship with ARIS support (Empower)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 5 to 10 years relevant to the position, including consulting and leadership experience
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus.
- Experience working with ARIS products including ARIS, ARIS ARCM, GDPR Accelerators, and ARIS Aware.
- Expertise with the Authentication Protocols such as LDAP, SSO (Kerberos, SAML2), SSL collected
- Expertise in Windows Server systems and Linux systems
- Expertise with database management systems such as Oracle or SQL
- Expertise in web technologies and frameworks (HTML, XML, jQuery, etc.)
- Configuration of governance workflows using ARIS Process Governance Engine
- ARIS Connect Portal configuration
- ARIS UML Repository configuration
- ARIS Aware Dashboard design and administration
- ARIS for GDPR Solution Accelerator
- ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager functional use cases and workflows
- ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager configuration
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams to accomplish goals