- Overall 5-7+ years of progressive ARIS experience modeler, librarian, ARIS 3rd tier server support, and architect.
- 5+ years of enterprise/process architecture & administration for 5 organizations.
- Certified ARIS Modeling professional, Certified ARIS Architecture professional.
- Trained and certified SAFE Agilest (leading SAFE), Product Owner/Product Manager (PMPO), and SAFE scrum master (SSM).
- Experience Software AG Alfabet use and exposure with user, metamodel, and workflow training.
- High familiarity with the Software AG product line, and conventional ARIS methods.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, relationship and negotiating skills.
- Ability to build relationships across the enterprise with Lines of Businesses, Technology, and Business where relevant.
- Experience working in large global complex matrix organizations.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Candidate must have Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org, etc.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) Project Management software.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Banking or related field.
Valid Through: 2019-10-15