- The Ariba IT System Support will be part of the IT Application Delivery Ariba support team.
- This role acts as a liaison between Ariba and Client business and IT Application Delivery Dev/OPS teams for Ariba technical production support and new application/existing application enhancement development.
- This role will assist with the evaluation of new capabilities, identify requirements regularly and will support all aspects of Ariba system administration.
- SAP ARIBA
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Troubleshooting integration issues (working withinternal IT/business)
- Troubleshoot and identifies workflow/approval and Ariba user access issues
- Troubleshoot and assist with updates of Ariba configuration items to support incident resolution and functionality changes
- Helps resolve data issues (out of sync, missing data etc.) ?master data transactional data
- Works with the Client help desk and other business areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Ariba platform questions as a level 2 or 3 support resource
- Works directly with Ariba support team regarding problems and issues (logs/work tickets, Ariba SRs)
- Assists with the review of new Ariba releases (major and minor), understands the capabilities and works with Client Ariba business and IT teams to determine how the new Ariba release can further drive business value
- Provides input and assistance with creating future Ariba roadmaps to support continuous improvement
- Supports Client Business and IT teams to jointly develop deployment roadmap
- Supports regression testing prior to updates to new releases of Ariba
- Provides support and assistance of input to Ariba regarding their development plan for Client