- Development and Customization/Configuration of Ariba Buyer 9r1
- Customization/Configuration of Ariba Analysis/ Ariba Sourcing and Contracts module
- Create functional and technical documentation
- Develops implements, maintains and enforces documented standards and procedures for the design, development, installation, modification, and documentation of assigned systems.
- Provides training for system products and procedures.
- Performs application upgrades.
- Performs, monitoring, maintenance, or reporting on real- time databases, real-time network and serial data communications, and real-time graphics and logic applications.
- Develop procurement portals using .NET
- Coordinates IT project management, engineering, maintenance, QA, and risk management.
- Develops technical applications to support users.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors project activities.
- Troubleshoots problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 11-15 yrs in programming
- Experience with the Customization/Configuration of Ariba Buyer 9r1
- Experience with the Customization/Configuration of Ariba Analysis
- Ariba Sourcing and Contracts technical implementation
- .NET development experience
- Experiencesupporting Tier 2technicians and end-users
- Experience with financial system integration