Our client is seeking an Ariba Contractor who will represent the Procurement Value Management team in its’ work with the P2P central support team in Richmond, New York accounts payable, and Financial Management users to gather P2P business requirements to determine the best way to deliver those requirements within the Ariba hosted P2P application.
- Provide multiple approaches and models for implementing a business process, including highlighting strengths and weaknesses of each approach
- Interact with business areas and Legal department to ensure contracts and process are properly updated and vetted
- Provide detailed input for streamlining and configuring workflows in eProcurement in support of the P2P process
- Provide recommendations in setting up and maintaining CIF and Punch-out catalogs in a multi-Purchasing Unit environment
- Coordinate the creation of test scenarios to fully test user access and permission rules; work with the eProcurement team to help configure and test P2P end to end processes to meet business requirements and to test functionality, enhancements, and revised workflow processes
- Provide support for user problems reported to the P2P customer and vendor support team by researching and troubleshooting end user issues and provide solutions.
- Train the eProcurement support team to help direct them to independently solve business user issues
- Review and provide recommendations on improvements to training content and workflow diagrams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Accounting, or Information Systems (required); Master’s Degreepreferred.
- Experience with one or more full life cycle eProcurement implementations
- 7+ years’ experience in Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology implementations
- 5+ years’ experience working in the Ariba application
- 4+ years’ experience in technical knowledge of the Ariba infrastructure and integration points
- 4+ years’ experience in ability to translate business requirements into Ariba workflow
- 5+ years hands on experience in configuring Ariba procure- to-pay application
- Demonstrated change engineeringexperience in which one or more of the following has occurred:
- Demonstrated competency in defining business requirements with the ability to design and configure “streamlined” procure-to-pay processes
- Experience in leading and working in cross functional teams to meet goals across multiple projects
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Has strong P2P process re-engineering knowledge configuring workflows for complex service type acquisitions
- Possess practical business experience with P2P processes prior to becoming a consultant.
- Ability to lead functional design activities (requirements gathering, process mapping, and detailed design and configuration)
- Experience in development of test cases and report defects.
- Experience with various business process and system modeling tools such as: Data flow diagrams, process models, and use case scenarios.
- Strong awareness of the procure-to-pay ERP field, including trends, new methods and techniques