Role : QA Test Manager (Argus Safety)
Location : Peapack, NJ
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Job description :
8 - 10 years of experience in testing domain.
4+ years of experience in Argus Safety
At least 3to 4years as a Project Manager or Test Manager
• Test Management, Project Management , Argus Safety
• Expertise in QA, Requirement Analysis, Team Management, Planning, Estimations, Scheduling, and Defect Management (using HP ALM)
• Experience in quality assurance/development/support of Argus safety application verification of E2B R2/R3 conversions within Argus Safety
• Understanding of Pharmacovigilance
• Experience in Pharma
• Strengths should include functional knowledge of various testing types &technologies, client interactions, handling teams, project planning and co-ordination of team in varied geographies.
• Used Toad for Oracle to verify database content as part of the testing process.
• Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Test lead for drug safety applications (including Argus Safety) for major pharmaceutical company.
• Review test execution results to ensure compliance with documented SDLC and GxP for validated systems.
• Experience in working with clients from various backgrounds and at various geographical locations.
• Expertise in QA, Requirement Analysis, Team Management, Planning, Estimations, Scheduling, and Defect Management (using HP ALM).
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Should have experience on Test Planning, Testing Effort Estimation and Test strategy creation.
• Creation of Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Conditions.
• Execution of test scripts and reporting using HP ALM.
• Defect tracking, defect review, validation and root cause analysis.
• Should have work on Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements.
• Knowledge of Pharma domain would be an added advantage.