Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Responsible for the sales and operational performance of multiple stores within a given geography. Team size and geographic scope are smaller than that of Zone Managers.
- Directly responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and developing store teams (Store Managers, Customer Service Associates and Warehouse personnel) with focus on excellent customer service and selling skills.
- Performs sales and operational coaching, and performance management of store personnel.
- Responsible for sales of replacement components and aftermarket products through the store network to dealers, contractors, and other relevant segments.
- Responsible for assigned stores’ profitability based on store sales, margins, and operational expenses.
- Determines market growth opportunities and executes on the setup and opening of new stores.
- Responsible for store operations to deliver on the promise of excellent customer service.
- Responsible for Store safety practices within zone.
- Coaches stores on inventory practices to ensure accurate inventory through cycle counting and general operational excellence.
- Provides clear direction by effectively communicating initiatives, priorities, and company strategy.
- Works closely with Sales team (District Managers, TMs) and Supply Chain/Distribution teams.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as determined by the Zone Manager, in order to support the larger zone, and to prepare/develop the Area Zone Manager for future successful candidacy for a Zone Manager role.
Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Requires at least 5years related experience.
Excellent leadership skills and the ability quickly learn how to coach dispersed teams and individuals to meet sales goals. Experience in the financial and operational aspects of store management. Experience developing brand awareness, salespromotions, and marketing strategies. Strong oral and written communications skills. Expert computer skills including Microsoft Office applications required. Advanced customer service and sales skills in retail. Knowledge of HVAC systems preferred.