We have a unique opportunity for an Area Vice President of Enterprise Sales to manage a field-based sales team. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing revenue by way of strategic planning, and you will engage in coaching, training, motivating and propelling overall sales performance within your area.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in Richmond or surrounding area. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Area Vice President is primarily responsible for:
- Provide leadership and day to day direction of Account Executives including pipeline and performance management and reporting
- Develop strategies and market plans and identify new and relevant product/service offerings within assigned territory
- Foster an empowered and highly effective team, focused on aligning efforts with business results
- Direct activities that are necessary to strengthen client relationships, support growth initiatives and enter into new markets by leading a team of resources chartered with selling product and services solutions to identified clients
- Recruit, develop and lead a regional field-based team in the identification, targeting, selling and closing of new names clients
- Manage customer portfolio to assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas
- Develop meaningful business relationships with client prospects and business partners at the executive level to create awareness and understanding of brand and capabilities
- Apply knowledge of the technology resale and solution provider industry and market trends to identify key prospects
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- BA in Business or a related field
- 5+ years of direct sales and sales management experience within the IT industry
- Proven expertise leading a sales team to success
- Proven track record of developing and closing new account business and meeting sales objectives
- Hardware resale, technology industry and subject-matter expertise
- Strong values, work ethic, organization, leadership and management skills