We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
In this role, you will be able to engage a diverse set of Life Sciences customers across Medical Affairs and Commercial to promote Komodo’s innovative, best-in-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) product solutions as a fit for their business needs.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
- Secured new clients and expanded business within existing Komodo Health customers on a defined target account list.
- Consistent attainment and/or out-performance of sales quotas resulting in impactful revenue contributions and growth for Komodo Health.
- Managed multiple client interactions and opportunities with high quality, expertise, and grace under pressure
- Effectively utilized a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to support ongoing pipeline management and provide ongoing updates to the sales forecast
- Successfully partnered cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product/Data Strategy, Professional Services, and Engineering
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Role Specific Competencies:
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data/analytics, and technology
- Experience working for, selling to, or serving Life Sciences companies at an innovative technology or commercial solutions provider, top consulting or boutique life sciences consulting firm
- Experience selling to, presenting to, and working with Medical Affairs, Marketing, Sales leadership and IT
- Demonstrated success in engaging key Life Sciences stakeholders at all levels across the Enterprise in various functions and penetrating multiple customer groups
- Experience selling Enterprise IT/software solutions to Life Sciences IT stakeholders is desirable
- Success Attributes:
- Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including exceptional storytelling, interpersonal and listening skills
- Relationship Building
- Negotiation and Closing skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Political Savvy
- Proficient use of MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint