$250K — $500K+*
* Assists in the design and implementation of strategic plans to achieve numeric objectives in support of larger Corporate goals.
* Assists in the development and successful execution and/or implementation of sales strategies and tactics resource assessment and deployment organizational structure and compensation and promotional programs.
* Leads mentors and empowers Regional Vice Presidents to continuously improve sales teams and maximize revenue and profit potential through execution excellence.
* Sets performance goals and measurements supported by robust business planning sales forecasting and pipeline management activities.
* Ensures sales and profit objectives are met through sound pricing and discount management.
* Effectively manages area expense budget to include participation in local trade shows / events travel promotion and sample expenditures.
* Personally manages and cultivates select strategic account and clinical relationships within area as well as supports and monitors key relationships involving sales and other Company personnel.
* Participates in the planning and execution of regional area and national sales meetings.
* Assesses competitive activities and market opportunities and communicates to appropriate internal parties where appropriate.
* Prepares periodic reports analyzing area performance and opportunities for accelerated growth.
* Acts as a liaison between sales and internal parties.
* Performs other related tasks such as representation at national and regional events support of corporate initiatives etc. as requested or assigned.
* All other essential duties as directed.
* Bachelors Degree is required.
* Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the Healthcare industry with a proven track record of sales and sales management success.
* Ability to travel up to 70%
* Master's degree a plus.
* A professional and ethical self starter with excellent leadership skills and results orientated approach. Superior business acumen as well as decision-making problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal written / verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Strong multi-tasking time management and organization skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize projects and resources to achieve maximum results.
* Proven track record of accessing and coaching / developing human resources.
* Ability to effectively manage direct and coordinate sales teams and corporate resources.
* Strong project ownership and management skills with the ability to lead and coordinate four surgical sales teams through a defined selling process that is multi-level and high value in nature.
* Ability to balance needs of organization with those of the sales force.
* Strong understanding of all business applications and financial service tools.
* Excellent computer skills Word Excel and PowerPoint.
Valid through: 6/30/2021
$80K — $100K *
4 days ago