The Area Vice President -East will be responsible for effectively defining and implementing the appropriate sales strategy across the East Coast territories. The successful candidate will effectively grow, mentor and lead a world-class sales organization and contribute to the overall leadership and strategy of SnapLogic’s Field Sales organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage all sales activities for the East, defining the appropriate go-to-market strategy and executing against an aggressive plan to increase revenues and grow market share.
- Provide thought leadership, in terms of revenue-generating ideas and solutions, as well as effective planning and forecasting of sales results with a consistent record of achieving/exceeding plans.
- Manage the appropriate levels of integration and collaboration with other functional areas including product management, marketing and engineering to effectively influence the timing and delivery of industry-specific solutions demanded by the marketplace.
- Provide strong leadership in the recruitment, training and development of top-quality talent to ensure highest levels of performance and productivity.
- Serve as the key point of contact with East customers of SnapLogic, developing and maintaining strong relationships with strategic partners, key customers and members of the sales team
What We’re Looking For:
- Results Orientation: The ideal candidate will identify and meet ambitious performance benchmarks, driving for results with a positive impact on SnapLogic’s image and position in the enterprise software and SaaS market on a consistent basis and under the full range of market and economic conditions. This person will be able to point to a pattern of continuously introducing substantive improvements that have significant bottom line impact.
- Influencing Skills:He/she must possess the executive presence, credibility and tenacity to successfully influence the broader SnapLogic organization so that the right solutions are brought to market in a timely manner. He/she will be someone who invests in building relationships with others and understands and values the importance of working as a team to accomplish results. This individual will bring people together across the organization to achieve results as a team and share best practices. This person will also demonstrate the personal flexibility to adapt and compromise when necessary, while actively contributing new innovative thinking to the broader organization.
- Team Leadership: The successful candidate will be responsible for building and mentoring a high-caliber team. He/she must be able to identify and fill any talent gaps, and must mentor and develop team members so that there is a robust talent pipeline within the organization. The individual must have demonstrated the capabilities to inspire and earn the respect of his/her people, and the interpersonal skills required to provide effective feedback, both positive and negative. They should be able to show they have made both “good hires” and have made the difficult decisions necessary to remove those who do not deliver the necessary performance. Additionally, the ideal candidate is a sales leader who involves his team actively in establishing sales benchmarks, brainstorming strategies for success, and holds himself/herself and his/her team to a consistent standard of excellence.
- Customer Impact: The ideal candidate will leverage his/her knowledge of the customer’s perspective to anticipate requirements and to tailor competitive. He/she will have demonstrated the ability to establish strong executive relationships at the senior-most levels in customer organizations leading to a demonstrable track record of increasing sales and partnership value creation. He/she will have the proven ability to influence, build rapport, and gain credibility with both business and technology executives.
- Market Knowledge: The ideal candidate will extend his/her contextual knowledge of the enterprise software and SaaS market, understand market trends to ensure market share gains for SnapLogic through strategic selling well enough to identify creative business solutions to customer problems, and identify emerging opportunities and maintain effective client relationship management.
- 15+ years of experience selling SaaS and complex enterprise software and/or IT solutions to leading organizations. In addition, he/she will have direct experience building an effective sales process, organization and execution model. This role is within one of SnapLogic’s highest growth potential segments and offers an expanding product portfolio. Therefore, this individual must have the ability to build deep relationships and creatively identify and drive opportunities to deliver value and business solutions, including the ability to gain credibility and build relationships quickly with key customer and industry contacts.
- This individual should have a strong sales leadership background and must possess true executive level leadership capabilities with a proven grasp of overall business segment success and ability to work with the appropriate development and delivery resources. Personally, the successful candidate will exude confidence, inspire teamwork and collaboration, have a strong commitment to values and culture and be seen as a good coach, mentor and advocate.