The Home Health Regional Sales Leader for the state of Louisiana and East Texas provides sales and marketing leadership, motivation, and accountability to assigned sales team through on-going sales coaching & education, strategic market analysis, and constructive feedback to ensure achievement of admit and census goals for assigned locations. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because our 11,000 employees in 25 states are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides leadership and accountability to direct reports through coaching, development and retention.
- Demonstrates consistencies in achieving both admit and census goals by monitoring and assessing the progress and development of each Patient Care Representative in assigned territory. Gives prompt attention and direction to any gap in performance related to budgeted expectations and barriers related to gaps.
- Compiles, communicates, and executes marketing development best practices in the field
- Helps assigned PCRs develop new ideas, protocols, and efficiencies for maximizing marketing resources to appropriately increase market share.
- Works collaboratively with Administrators Regional Operations Directors,and Vice Presidents to drive appropriate market share growth. Helps to create and support a shared vision for growth between Sales and Operations in assigned area.
- Responsible for oversight of PCR administration duties (CRM compliance, B of A Expenses, time sheets, strategic territory planner, PTO requests, email correspondence, etc.)
- Develops and mentors PCRs regarding provision of community education and in-services on hospice services as well as conducting effective sales calls that utilize appropriate tools and literature.
- Responsible for appropriately managing the marketing expense budget in assigned area.
- Assist the Division Vice President of Market Development with special assignments as needed.
- Reports to the Division Vice President of Market Development. Proactively implements all company initiatives.
- Builds high performing Sales Team in assigned area through recruitment, education, training and retention.
- Successful track record in hospice sales.
- Prior successful healthcare sales management experience preferred.
- Able and willing to travel within assigned territory, as needed.
- Consistently demonstrate competence in oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstration of Servant Leadership qualities