What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Ourassociates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training andcareer development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you likeworking with a curious,supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Overall responsibilities for the position for the AVP:
- Work as part of the Gartner Business Sales MSE Sales leadership team to establish sales alignment and key business metrics
- Interpret global sales strategy for local implementation
- Set the strategic short and long term sales direction for the region based on MSE strategy
- Execution of corporate and sales programs and methodologies to list manage major Gartner opportunities
- Grown business in line with sales capacity strategy
- Achieve/exceed quota objectives
- Work with leadership team to develop offerings to fulfill on market requirements
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with the clients and industry leaders to become the industry expert for Gartner
- Active participation in networking events
- Active involvement with client and sales team on top strategic deals
- Align sales organization structure to maximize efficiency and meet corporate objectives
- Create alignment for services delivery with other BU's
- Leverage leadership resources within account when appropriate to strengthen client relationships and close deals
- Partner with lines of business to ensure that client gets the appropriate level of resource and quality of delivery
- Mentor and Coach managers and sales executives
Requirements in order to be considered:
- Proven track record of superior sales performance
- Consistent track record of achievement and overachievement of quota
- Demonstrated success in identifying key business issues and selling solutions to resolve issues
- Proven strategic business development selling into midsize enterprises
- Demonstrated ability to build executive relationships and advise clients
- Ability to lead, drive, and develop team members
- Experience of managing managers is preferable
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and ability to understand broader business implication of decisions
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing; strong interpersonal skills
As leaders and associates of Gartner, we are expected to live, represent and lead the Gartner Values in all our behaviors:
INTEGRITY – Do the right thing.
OBJECTIVITY – Be independent and unbiased in everything we do.
NO-LIMITS MINDSET – See opportunities where others don’t. Never settle for the status quo.
COLLABORATION – Work together in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
RESULTS – Execute consistently using global best practices
Job Requisition ID:33337