$200K — $250K *
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to drive aggressive revenue growth and motivate a team of SMB Managers and Account Executives (AE's) to achieve sales quotas. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold teams accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. They are also required to assist in deal strategy sessions with AE's and first line leaders, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintain DocuSign's value within accounts. This leader should mentor each Manager individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on their team’s quota.
This position is a People Manager and reports to the Vice President of Commercial sales.
• Grow DocuSign GNMRR within Commercial accounts
• Work with cross functional business partners, senior leadership and Commercial SMB team members to identify, test and implement new sources of revenue growth for the segment
• Assesses sales activities & forecasts to determine sales progress & required improvements.
• Drive consistent sales approach across New Logo (NewCo) teams, including multi-product selling, vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills
• Maintain/protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
• Provides value in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to maximize results
• Work with each team manager to develop & implement business & sales plans to achieve sales quota
• Ensures the team effectively leverages sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
• Communicates & prioritizes product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
• Identifies & supports opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
• Acts as an effective sales executive to leverage in the sales cycle.
• Operates well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
• BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
• 5+ years of management experience with specific 2nd line leadership experience
• Proven ability to influence senior leadership
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams
• SaaS based business application experience
• Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented. Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
• Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite.
Valid through: 9/29/2020
$100K — $150K