Responsible for the overall satisfaction of the customer experience, the overall operational and technical functions with assigned office(s) with up to 300 plus full-time / part-time associates (subject to change), possibly including an office that has a Branch Manager or Supervisor resident; ensure compliance with company best practice standards; ensure consistent delivery of CorVel’s quality services; responsible for the staffing and training needs of the office(s), profit margins, long-term growth and budget preparation on an annual basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall operational performance of assigned office(s)/locations, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, associate performance, quality of service provided, customer satisfaction and results.
- Set branch / branches objectives, establish policy and procedures to assure compliance to best practices, state regulations and client service requirements.
- Monitor and improve efficiency of office operations
- Assist with sales calls and service expansion on potential and existing customer(s)
- Responsible for management and dashboard reports
- Evaluate and recommend continuing professional education of office personnel
- Ensure adherence to company policies
- Lead by example – provide support, guidance, leadership, and motivation to promote maximum performance and protect operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Function as an exemplary local corporate neighbor/partner
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (“IIPP”).
- Must be able to travel overnight to attend meetings.
- Additional duties as required
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas across multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple, complex projects and competing priorities concurrently while working under pressure to meet deadlines and maintaining strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills and ability to coach team members to maximum performance
- Effective quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong knowledge of job-related functions of subordinates
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Great attention to detail and results focused
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Licenses as required
- 3 years supervisory experience required
- Professional certification(s) related to workers’ compensation or managed care organization would be advantageous
- Management experience in local territory preferred