- Regional/Territory strategy planning to drive revenue.
- Lead a team of sales professionals.
- Develop and maintain channel partner relationships.
- Deliver product/solution value proposition.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
Regional/Territory strategy planning to drive revenue.
- Owns delivering region goals and driving region strategy.
- Maintains and expands customer base by coaching sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key accounts and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Identify business targets, required resources, and activities required to retire sales quota.
Lead a team of sales professionals.
- Drive region performance to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Recruit, train, and develop sales personnel.
- Manage a team of Field Sales, Account Managers, Major Account Managers, and partner with the Inside Sales Manager to create strategy for Inside Sales Representatives.
- Generate sales territory activity tracking, sales forecasts, and other business data reports.
- Provides timely feedback to sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
Develop and maintain channel partner relationships.
- Owning channel partner relationships.
- Provide training and ongoing support to channel partner sales representatives on all company products and services.
Deliver product/solution value proposition.
- Use a customer-focused, consultative sales process to educate prospects on what products/services will best fit their needs.
- Consults with customers on their shipping needs and processes to identify areas where Stamps.com Endicia can help streamline their operations, save money, or extend their reach by using the US Postal Service and other channel partners.
- Attend trade shows and perform marketing tasks as needed.
Perform other related duties as required.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time.
- Walk short distances.
- Stand for short periods.
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of management experience.
- Minimum of Five (5) years outside (B2B) sales experience.
- Experience using CRM applications required. Salesforce.com desired.